Saturday Night BASHers gives you the opportunity to Tweet or chat via Facebook during the performance.
Some rules & regulations that we must tend to:
1) Seats are limited, it’s based on first come, first serve. BASHers must arrive 30 minutes prior to doors open (ex: show starts at 7:30pm, doors open at 7:00pm, BASHers join 6:30pm) This gives us the chance to get to know you and to give an update on how the evening will play out.
2) You are completely uncensored. We want your feedback, in the heat of the moment, raw and ready to be exposed. Strike up a convo with the person sitting next to you, what you are watching, hearing, thinking and discuss it.
3) You have the choice: Twitter or Facebook. Pick one, and upon your arrival, sign up and let us know which you prefer. If you choose Twitter, keep your account open (unlock those Tweets). We will be retweeting what you say. There will be a special hashtag for the evening.
If you like Facebook, keep your gadget open to the 2x4BASH page, there will be a designated Discussion Page just for you!
4) Keep that phone charged! Battery life lasting at least 2 hours is ideal. Phones must be silenced.
5) Did we mention you get in for free? Because it is first come, first serve, you will be our guests. Reserved seating, house center, back row.
The Chalk Boy – July 14th, July 28th
Gruesome Playground Injuries – July 21st, August 4th
Of Dice and Men – August 11th, August 18th and August 25th